We’re pleased to announce the birth of the next itteration of our in-house mobile graphics engine! dScene2 (formerly deepScene) brings high-performance 3D graphics, special effects, super-fast collisions and advanced particle systems to our game development toolkit.
While our engine has always been a capable 3D & 2D framework, previous games have only taken advantage of its 2D componenets to produce games like Mazuna World and Treasure Gems – but with vast improvements made by Appijo’s R&D team, dScene2 smashes the perfomance offered by previous versions of the engine, and many of the games we have planned for 2020-21 will feature high-performance dScene2 powered 3D graphics – the first of which will be announced in the coming weeks!
- Highly optimized 2D & 3D graphics for complex scenes at 60fps even on older devices
- Shader pre-processor for efficient feature-swapping in vertex/pixel shaders
- Proprietary 3D model, scene and animation formats
- Super-fast primitive-based collision detection
- Static & dynamic batching to reduce GPU bandwidth
- Built-in particle system
- Built-in UI system
Join our Newsletter to stay up-to-date with our latests R&D announcements!